Have you been looking for modest AND stylish swimwear? Me too.
Lucky for the both of us, a new and growing trend right now is retro-inspired swim, so more and more companies are offering super cute one-piece swimsuits and tankinis.
Below is a directory to help any of you out there who are on the lookout for modest swimsuits but don't want to compromise on style. I've included several of my old standby swim stops as well as some great new finds.
1. LimeRicki- ($) One of my favorites. Lots of color and very affordable.
2. ModBe by DownEast- ($) A popular site that carries plenty of cute suits. Affordable as well.
3. J. Crew- ($$$) They seem to always carry a nice selection of one-pieces.
4. Rey Swimwear- ($$) Beautiful retro-inspired suits. I love their slogan,"Who says it has to be itsy bitsy?"
5. RedDollySwimwear- ($$) A new find from Etsy. Retro-inspired shop. I am so glad I stumbled upon this one.
6.ForLuna- ($$) Based in the UK, ForLuna carries gorgeous retro swimwear.
7.ModCloth- ($$) Retro suits in Bold designs.
8. Albion- ($$$) I think this company is my new favorite. Retro. A bit more on the expensive side.
9. Shade- ($$) Another favorite of mine. Plenty of stripes, solids one-pieces and tankinis.
10. Unique-Vintage- ($$$) Just like the name says. Vintage-inspired suits.
11. Shabby Apple- ($$) A popular online site for anyone looking for modest apparel along with swimwear.
12. Albion- ($$$) Another from Albion.
13. Popina- ($$)A nice selection of one-piece suits.
14. Albion- ($$$)Wait, one more from Albion. Seriously, check them out.