5.23.2013

Modest Swim Guide {Summer 2013}: A stylish AND modest swimsuit directory


Have you been looking for modest AND stylish swimwear? Me too.  

Lucky for the both of us, a new and growing trend right now is retro-inspired swim, so more and more companies are offering super cute one-piece swimsuits and tankinis. 

Below is a directory to help any of you out there who are on the lookout for modest swimsuits but don't want to compromise on style. I've included several of my old standby swim stops as well as some great new finds.  

  Happy Shopping.



































































1. LimeRicki- ($) One of my favorites. Lots of color and very affordable. 
2. ModBe by DownEast- ($) A popular site that carries plenty of cute suits. Affordable as well. 
3. J. Crew- ($$$) They seem to always carry a nice selection of one-pieces. 
4. Rey Swimwear- ($$) Beautiful retro-inspired suits.  I love their slogan,"Who says it has to be itsy bitsy?"
5. RedDollySwimwear- ($$) A new find from Etsy. Retro-inspired shop. I am so glad I stumbled upon this one. 
6.ForLuna- ($$) Based in the UK, ForLuna carries gorgeous retro swimwear. 
7.ModCloth- ($$) Retro suits in Bold designs. 
8. Albion- ($$$) I think this company is my new favorite. Retro. A bit more on the expensive side. 
9. Shade- ($$) Another favorite of mine. Plenty of stripes, solids one-pieces and tankinis. 
10. Unique-Vintage- ($$$) Just like the name says. Vintage-inspired suits. 
11. Shabby Apple- ($$) A popular online site for anyone looking for modest apparel along with swimwear. 
12. Albion- ($$$) Another from Albion.
13. Popina- ($$)A nice selection of one-piece suits. 
14. Albion- ($$$)Wait, one more from Albion. Seriously, check them out. 

9 comments:

  1. oh my! my favorite pinterest pinner friend has a blog- i am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bathing suits are really cute. I found some great Modest swimsuits at Burlington Coat Factory. They had really good prices and the options they have are so cute. I love the style and they are really comfortable., but I think the price is the best part. It is about $40 less than I have seen them for anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo what a swimining suit is there i realy like it thanx for sharing the your idea for more information please visit :-shopaquasport.com/index.aspx?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.Leelach.com specializes in modest clothing, modest headcovering and modest swimwear, all designed and created by israeli women designer who put their heart and soul into designing modest fashionable items!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.Leelach.com has a large selection of full covor modest swimwear!! come visit us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I have started a modest swimwear line. You can find it at. www.whimseylaneapparel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion wearing regards with men’s and women’s leather jackets and coats available for sale online with best available prices which shipped comprehensively after sale internationally within USA including European region also all gulf cooperation countries like UAE Saudi Arab we care consumer’s need so well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments!

Pin It button on image hover