1.05.2013

Print it- 'I am a Child of God' Bookmarks

In my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day-Saints, we have an incredible children's program: "Primary". It is designed to teach our children all the principles of the Gospel with a fun, and memorable approach. 
Right now, I serve as our congregation's Primary Secretary. I love this calling and it gives me the lovely excuse to spend time creating printouts that apply to the Gospel.

Our theme for this year is: "I am a Child of God", so I thought I would play around with that and ended up with some simple but so pretty bookmarks.

This printout/PDF has 2 different color schemes, 6 total bookmarks. Just print on good paper (you can even laminate them if you want), and add some ribbon or twine to the tops. I used wool roving scraps. These would make a great gift.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT BOOKMARKS

CLICK HERE TO PRINT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments!

Pin It button on image hover