10.25.2012

Halloween and face paint.

Halloween is just a few days away. Do you have your costume ready? Don't feel bad if you don't, because I still have no clue what I'm doing. I'm not one to get too excited and plan my costume weeks or even months ahead (believe me, I know some people that plan their Halloween costumes years ahead). But the other day my friend Melinda stopped by to paint my girls' faces and it made me a little giddy for Halloween.
Here's a peek at some photos I took of my girls.


And if you want to make some edible face paint, check out this tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. Love the way they frame the eyes! Gorgeous. Are all these beautiful young ladies your daughters? If yes, you are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments!

Pin It button on image hover