4.06.2012

Print it. "The Sun with Loving Light"

I just had to share this bright and simplistic print I made.  
My girls love to recite, sing, memorize...So this a lovely addition of art to add to our walls. 
Hang up on your wall to remind you of the beautiful verse by Rudolf Steiner.

Here it is in it's entirety:

"The sun with loving light makes bright for me each day, 
the soul with spirit power gives strength unto my limbs. 
In sunlight shining clear I revere, 
Oh God, the strength of humankind, 
which thou has planted in my soul, 
that I may with all my might, 
may love to work and learn. 
From thee stream light and strength
 to thee rise love and thanks."
-Rudolf Steiner
click to print


Enjoy.

****FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY***

1 comment:

  1. Love this poem. It's nice to see poems talking about the beauty that is the sun.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments!

Pin It button on image hover