12.01.2011

Make it- The Easiest Vegan Taco salad

I love easy. Don't you?
When I feel like something latin to munch on and don't want to spend a lot of time preparing, I call for my easy taco salad.

The Easiest Vegan Taco Salad

Ingredients:
~1 can corn
~1 can black beans
~1 15 oz. jar of salsa
~1/2 packet of taco seasoning (or your own blend of spices)
~About 1 Cup of fresh chopped green onions
~About 4 Cups of Chopped romaine lettuce
~Crushed tortilla chips to top


In a small pot, combine the corn, beans, salsa, green onions and seasoning.
Simmer over medium heat until warm.

Spread your romaine over a plate and top with your warmed taco mixture. Add crushed tortilla chips.
Yum.

Some other optional goodies to top with:
~avocado
~Mango
~cheese
~sour cream

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yummy!
    I'd love one with avocado and maybe some black olives too please! ;o)
    Have you tried the cheddar Daiya cheese? It's pretty good for vegan cheese!
    xoxo
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments!

Pin It button on image hover