7.14.2011

Shadow Puppet Theatre

Inspired by Acorn Pies and armed with a cardboard box, parchment sheet,and black paper, the girls and I built a our very own shadow puppet theatre.


The evening's featured performance had all the perfect elements. A snake for suspense, Forbidden love between fawn and unicorn. Oh the shame!!  Oh. yes, and feet.  


By the end it had tuned into Musical Shadow Puppet Theatre complete with original songs.
One went as follows, as performed by Jane my 5 year old, "Hiss, hiss, hiss!" says the snake, "I'm going to poison you!..." 





Now, if our puppets weren't impressive enough. And you really want to take your shadow puppet theatre to the next level, check out these shadow puppet designs! 
Isabella's Art // Owly Shadow Puppets

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I'm going to have to make one of these with my kids.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments!

Pin It button on image hover