7.13.2011

Fireworks, watermelon, and tomato soup cake.

This is our Independence day every year (thanks to Howse tradition)
Most Americans enjoy fireworks, I among them. But I cannot call it the 4th of July unless I sit my kids on a ripe watermelon and eat a cake filled with tomato soup.
Yes. tomato soup cake. It. is. good! Maybe no the healthiest but yum!
Oh ya and the watermelon thing. Something like...a Howse grandparent showing off how big their summer watermelons were in comparison to the new baby. I don't know but I love these traditions. Hooray for traditions!
I just had to put some tomato soup pop art in the post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just passing by to see something very interesting and gladly I've found it here. Thank you for your wonderful article it really helped me a lot. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it a lot. Please do more blogs in the future. Thank you and God bless to the blogger!

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments!

Pin It button on image hover