6.18.2011

two lumpy heads are better than one. I think.

Phrenology- A pseudoscience primarily focused on measurements of the human skull, based on the concept that the brain is the organ of the mind, and that certain brain areas have localized, specific functions.

Those lumps on your head, according to phrenology, indicate something more about what's underneath that skull of yours. In the past, for fun, Tim and I have examined each others noggin bumps and the only thing that we found was that Tim's head has far more prominent bumps than I do and our final conclusion: we really enjoy head massages.

Look at this one, definitely me. 
Tim's would have a section for art, music, philosophy, sex, and LOVE (emphasis on love). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments!

Pin It button on image hover