6.27.2011

Make it- Mint-Eucalyptus Foot Scrub


Are your feet hankering for some pampering? Mine are.



This foot scrub is super duper easy to make and great for soothing those tired feet of yours. It is also great for improving circulation in the feet too.

Take some time to treat those sweet feet. 

Peppermint has cleansing properties. But, you can use any essential oil you'd like. 

Mint~Eucalyptus Foot Scrub

Ingredients:
~2 C Fine or medium ground sea salt (use coarser salt for rougher feet)
~1 C Coconut oil
~25 drops eucalyptus oil
~15 drops peppermint oil
~Jar


Combine all ingredients in a jar.




Apply scrub with washcloth or bare hands. Gently scrub until skin is smooth and supple. Rinse.
Now enjoy those sweet feet!

13 comments:

  1. Where did you find the eucalyptus and peppermint oils? I'm having a hard time finding them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I found them at amazon.com. Just made this scrub along with a sugar scrub for my hands and face and bath salts. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. safeway is were I found mine randomly enough. But try Whole Foods

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can i find the jar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of back in the day when I was little. My mom would fill up these little plastic containers with water and she would put baking soda in it. She would then put her feet in it. It's actually quite good for you because you can absorb carbon dioxide from water and baking soda. The only thing is you would want to not use a plastic container that contained bpa because the warm water would leech bpa. The baking soda also makes your skin nice and smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know how many oz's it makes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How long can you store this ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can also find them at mydoterra.com/krubio
    doTerra oils are the best most high quality oils you can get, insectiside, gmo , gluten free and beyond organic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can find the purest form of Therapeutic Grade A essential oils from Young Living.
    I can set you up in no time as a FREE member which gives you 24% off the oils. I use only Young Living oils in all of my scrubs and lotions and sprays.
    You can message me for more information. No obligations to sell, or to distribute,, you won't find anything more pure. mslpoulin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Umm do better research because oils are NOT therapeutic grade A.....oils aren't graded they are tested.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just made a few jars of these to give away as gifts for coworkers. I experimented them on my hands and they are so soft! Thanks for sharing your recipe. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments!

Pin It button on image hover