(Pattern for a 4/5 yr old)
-interfacing/any kind of sturdy material for inner layer
-needle and thread
Optional decorative accent supplies:
-sponge (for felting)
- Take your cut template and place on fold of felt. Cut out pattern.
- Do the same with your interfacing.
- You should end up with 3 pieces (4 1/2"x22" each)
- Using your felting supplies add a little embellishment to the center of one of your crown pieces (let the creativity flow!).
- Pin all three pieces together.
- Place elastic inside end of layers (with a bit sticking out)and pin.
- Sew on your button to other end of crown.
- Set your sewing machine to zigzag.
- Sew along all edges of crown.
And you're done!